Dark Mode
Sunday, 26 March 2023
Electric fire burns farmer's forehead in Dhunat

Electric fire burns farmer's forehead in Dhunat

Dhunat (Bogura) Correspondent

A poor old man named Barik Sheikh (70) caught fire due to an electrical short circuit in Bogura's Dhunat and the house of a poor old man with Tk 2.5 lakh in cash was burnt to ashes.

The accident happened on January 29 at 9:30 in the morning in Kamarpara area of Khaduli village of the upazila.

According to local sources, the family of five members including four children and old mother of the elderly Sheikh. He runs the family by working as a cook in a local hotel. He has a disabled son in the family. Friday In the afternoon, Barik took his family for a visit to Vanudanga girl's in-laws.

The next day, Friday morning, a fire broke out due to an electrical short circuit, and all the goods including the TV, refrigerator and collected two and a half lakh taka were burnt to ashes.

Neighbors informed the fire service after seeing the flames during the incident. After a long effort, it is possible to put out the fire.

Shamsul Alam, in-charge of Dhunot Fire Service Station, said that the fire started from an electrical short circuit. In this incident, it is initially believed that there has been a loss of Tk 4 lakh including Tk 2.5 lakh in cash.

Comment / Reply From


Please select a date!

Vote / Poll

জার্মানির বার্লিন বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের গবেষণায় দেখা গেছে, নাক দিয়েও মস্তিস্কে করোনা হানা দেয়। আপনি কি মনে করেন মস্তিস্কে করোনার আক্রমণ রক্ষার্থে মাস্ক ই যথেষ্ট?

View Results