Youth dies of electrocution in Brahmanpara
A youth died due to electrocution in Brahmanpara upazila Dulalpur of Cumilla . The accident took place in the Dulalpur (Paschimpara) area of the upazila on Sunday afternoon.
The deceased is Enamul Haque Babu (25). He is the son of Abdul Quddus Mia of that area. Pickup van driver by profession.
According to Upazila Health Complex and family sources, Enamul Haque Babu tried to repair the motor connection of the water pump of their house at approximately 2:30 in the afternoon. At that time, he got caught in the electric wire.
The people of the house ran to rescue him and took him to Brahmanpara Upazila Health Complex, the doctor on duty. Tariqul Islam declared him dead. Later the relatives took him home from the health complex. His death cast a shadow of mourning on the family and the locality.